Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Favorite Convention People!

One of the great perks at Convention is seeing old and new frineds that you usually only see at SU events.  Jenn & I enjoy time together, too, as our schedules don't lend themselves to nearly as much time as we'd like to spend together.  Here are some of our favs:

Jenn and I relaxing in the VIP Lounge --- I posted this earlier, but wanted to use it again as Jenn is my most favorite person at Convention, always!

Jenn and I with Dawn Griffith --- she let me hold her gorgeous purse she received as an award!!!

Here I am with Patty Bennett.  When I told her I didn't get my swaps finished this year, she insisted on giving me one of hers anyway!  One of her friends gave me one, too.  I'll post those soon.


Patty is such a sweetheart!

Jenn with Kim VanDiepen:

Jenn and I with Shelli Gardner, Co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!

Jenn and I with Shannon West, one of our all-time favorite SU people!

Jenn and I with Rich Jutkins, President of Stampin' Up! 

Leslie, my Upline --- she's always so photogenic!

Leslie and her sister, Chris, with Jenn and I at the VIP reserved seating:                                                

Jenn and I after just receiving a special gift from Stampin' Up!

Sue, with Jenn and I and a special friend (Ann, owner of Stamperdog!!!).  We met her at Leadership last January, in Nashville.  It's so much fun to run into old friends at Convention!

Jenn and I with Sara Douglass, one of Shelli's daughters and a super talented stamper:

Jenn and I with Bonnie Thurber, a super nice (and talented) SU lady:                                                     

Here I am with Carrie Cudney, another favorite of ours and super talented stamper.  Her projects are absolutely amazing!

Jenn and I at the evening class for 'Village of Cuteness.'  We didn't have time to finish it all at the class, but I will post mine as soon as it's finished.  We really enjoyed this class!

Our group at dinner on the last night.  We ate at 'The Roof,' an amazing restaurant, in a private room with a gorgeous view of the surrounding area in Salt Lake City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...