Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Goodies from Convention!

One of the most amazing things about Convention is all the goodies that we receive.  Check these out!
These were all the FREE items we received!  Sorry that I blurred out the front of my stamp set I won during a prize patrol, but you cannot see it until the Holiday Mini comes out.  You'll love it, I promise!
These were my pins (and ID badge) from this year, minus the 100 K pin.  That will come in the mail soon.  I can't wait!
I showed you Jenn's badge holder earlier.  This was mine.  My demo friend, Sue, made 1 for each of us!  There are 2 pockets inside to hold extra 'stuff.'  I hope you recognize some of our fabric.


My upline, Leslie, made this notebook for me.  Isn't it 'over the top' vintage?  Love it!  Below, you can see a close-up of some of the elaborate details on it.


In one of my previous posts, I'd mentioned that my friend, Patty Bennett, gave me a card.  Here it is and it's a wonderful example of making a hybrid card with our products + My Digital Studio.

Here's the card one of her friends gave me.  I really like this one, too.  It's really elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...