Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello, Utah!

I am in Utah safe and sound.  Jenn and I will go for a swim and head to bed so we can start our Convention experience bright and early tomorrow.  In the meantime, here are some of my latest projects.
The top photo shows my new catalog display.  All the projects were made to coordinate with the cover on the new catalog.


 Here's a close-up of the paper flowers.

I found this neat old 'container' at an antique store that sold antiques and other 'neat stuff' --- like this.  I embossed and then colored in the flowers with reinkers.

Here are all the cards we'll be making at my In Color class on July 19.  They include all the new In Colors.  There will also be a bonus project.  Contact me to sign up for this class which includes template sketches for all the cards.  The fee is just $16.  Pay to register by July 17,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...