Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Meet the new In Colors, starting with Calypso Coral!

The UPS man came yesterday and I got to unpack my new ribbons and brads + a few other goodies.  It's like Christmas every time he comes!

We'll start off with Calypso Coral.  This is a really pretty color and looks amazing with LOTS of color combos.

Creative Combination:
Calypso Coral
Baja Breeze
Daffodil Delight
The stamp set I used was 'Growing Green.'  I added little pearls to the flower centers for a touch of bling.  Isn't the new ruffled ribbon gorgeous?  It's very easy to work with it, too.


Sweet Set:
Calypso Coral
Riding Hood Red
Basic Gray
The stamp set I used was 'Touch of Kindness' from the Summer Mini.  This time I really used the ribbon --- lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...