Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's a Date!

I decided to make some cute little calendars to add to my customers' orders in January.  Here's what I came up with:

They have a magnet on the back so they can be hung on the fridge.

I also made one for myself that I can fold and carry in my purse:

...close-up:
These were stamped with the Creative Elements stamp set and embossed with our wonderful Pewter EP.

Here's one I made to hang in my studio.  I used the Attic Boutique DSP and our wonderful new Framelits dies.  They are fabulous and it's so easy to work with them!
Here are some other calendars I've made in the past:


Here's a calendar that comes with a plastic cover, to protect it in your purse.  I slipped in some DSP (Berry Blossoms) and it becomes a fun item to carry with you.

I'm also showing here the way I used the Berry Blossoms DSP to decorate the inside of the cases I use for my class kits.  It's fun to set up the table for a class or workshop and have everything all coordinated and ready for some stamping fun.
Here's what's inside the kit.  I keep my ribbon scissors (since they're so much larger than what would fit in the case) in a container in the center of the table, along with my Liquid Tombow, pens, etc. for customers to use during classes and workshops.


I hope something in today's post will inspire you to create a project of your own.  Now go stamp something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...