Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Mini Album for Christmas

I often have friends telling me that they wanted to make a scrapbook for a Christmas gift but ran out of time.  I may have just the solution for you.  Today, I'll share the mini album that we'll be making at my next Scraps and Prayers class.  This could be used for a Christmas gift, a brag album, or adapted for a birthday or other special occasion... even a special vacation trip.



This album has a Cherry Cobbler cover with a beautiful 3-D snowflake on it.  The pages are made with several of our Tag A Bag gift bags and more Cherry Cobbler CS.  It's fun and easy to make and has pockets for additional photos or journaling.  It ties shut with some of our Chevron Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to sign up for my next classes and my Christmas Open House.  I have a lot of stamping fun waiting for you!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...