Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Guessing Game, Part 4

Here's a quick post before church this morning and my final card that was inspired by my Winter Frost framed project.  This design features dry embossing and heat embossing.  Take a look:
I think all the embossing gives this fairly simple card a quiet elegance.  I love the dove stamp.
... and here's my framed project, with the square for today's design inspiration in the top, left corner.
... and, again, my 2 other cards inspired by this framed project:

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back to see a couple of card designs that were inspired by my Season of Style framed project.  Have a beautiful day.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...