Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Guessing Game, Part 1

Today, I am going to start a fun little series of posts that will involve some clever guessing on your part.  Do you remember this project?  It was created using the colors (and some of the papers) from our Winter Frost DSP.
... and do you remember this project?  It was created with Season of Style DSP colors.
That's all I'm going to say about them.  Come back soon to see how I use inspiration from these projects to design several new projects.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...