Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Gorgeous Grunge Dragonfly, Card 2

I have another beautiful dragonfly for you today.  This one is embossed with Black EP and is just beautiful. 
The background is all blues and purples, a combo I've always loved together.  To begin, I stamped and embossed a dragonfly directly onto my card front.  I felt it needed more dimension, so I stamped and embossed a second one, cut it out and attached it by adhering adhesive straight down the middle --- head to tail.  That way, the wings can have a bit of movement.  
I've used the same technique on this card as the one in a previous post, where you spritz your stamp after inking it and then stamp.  It gives you a softer background.
REMINDER:
Don't forget that SAB is nearly over.  As products run out, like the cute card tin below, that's just it.  They are gone.  We also have an entire line of In Colors that will be retiring soon.  If you need anything that will be retiring, scoop it up now before it's too late.
My next classes and events:
Monday, March 13 --- 
Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / Beautiful Spring cards / $15.00 / Pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class.  REGISTRATION CLOSED.
Saturday, March 18 -- 
Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / Using stencils creatively (on cards) / $20. / Pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class. 
See sneak peeks on left side here.
Sunday, March 26 -- 
Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 / a 'no fee' event / RSVP by March 24 and I'll have a special gift just waiting for you.  Come and join us for an afternoon of creative fun! 

Special Reminders:
As always, you must pay to register at least 2 days prior to each class.  If you are using a coupon, you still need to register at least 2 days prior to the class and present the coupon at that time.  I need it for tax records, please.
See the left side of my blog for sneak peeks on upcoming classes and events.  Class schedules and descriptions can be found by clicking on 'my classes' at the top of my blog.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...