Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Oh So Succulent Tip Top Taupe Card

Today's card is one of my favorites I've made with our new Occasions Catalog products.  Succulents are really big now.  I cannot seem to pick up a catalog without seeing tons of cute succulents/succulent related items.  I really love them.  Of course, I was born without a green thumb, so 'faux' succulents are fabulous, as far as I'm concerned.  Actually, I have managed to grow a few live ones but, since we moved, our house doesn't lend itself to good lighting for plants.
My card base is Tip Top Taupe.
Other colors used are Calypso Coral and Soft Sky . 
Click here to see the layout I created that was inspired by this card.
I just love how this card turned out.  Be sure to keep coming back to check out what I have for you.  Expect more succulents soon, as well as many fun cards and projects.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...