Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Special Reason Meets Brusho, Part 2

Are you ready for my part 2 version of my Special Reason card?  Let's just jump right in and let the fun begin!  
As you can see, changing the color behind the flower really makes a difference.
Can you see the beautiful color variations made with the Brusho Crystal Colour?  It is just so much fun to play with this product.  Every project comes out differently and is always a wonderful surprise.
Which version of my two cards do you like the best?
I haven't decided which version I like the best, but I do know I'll be playing more with this great product.  I even ordered a DVD called Brusho Crystal Colour  ... and beyond.  I tried to watch part of it yesterday, but Joey pushed a few keys on my laptop and it went into a different project.  It was fascinating to see all the artist did with it.  By the way, I got all these products through Amazon, in case you're interested.
Because of being out of state for our friend's funeral, I'm running a bit behind in posting some sneak peeks for my March 18 class.  I  now have a sneak peek up for you to see (on the left).  You have until March 16 to pay to register.  Your payment holds your spot.  We'll be playing with some of my Brusho, using stencils creatively and having a ball.  I'm getting out stencils, Brusho, Aqua Painters, spritzers, daubers, sponges, and more.  Let the fun begin!!!
  
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...