Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

Festive Farmhouse Tree Card ... AND ... My Contest Winners!

I have a really cute card to share with you today and then I want to announce the winners of my latest drawing.  
First up, here's my card ...
With stamps and DSP this cute, you are bound to have a winner.  I love this card.
I love all the stitching!
And now ... drum roll, please ... the winners of my latest drawing.  To qualify to be included in the drawing, all the participants had to do was to place an order with me during October and/or November.  They were entered once for each order.  Here are my lucky winners and, by the way, they are all members of my Scraps and Prayers class.  Hmmmmmm ... do they have a lucky plan of some sort going on?  I wonder.  Hee. Hee. Hee:)

1st place winner:
Elaine B.
2nd place winner:
Linda M.
3rd place winner:
Cheryl W.
Congrats, ladies!  I will actually give you your prizes at class tonight.  How fun is that?!!!

 --- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Dec. 3-31 / Double Class Chips and Rewards Tokens


--- Available to Customers Now / Stamparatus Bag
     Keep your Stamparatus protected and all your accessories for it organized.



--- Dec. 5 - Jan. 2 / Year-End Closeout / While Supplies Last

--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     Tonight:)
     REGISTRATION CLOSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...