Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Stamparatus and Bag Are Great to Have!

Last night, we had a great class and, as always, I enjoyed it immensely.  What a great group of ladies!  As we made our cards, I taught them how to use the Stamparatus to help make the stamping of the little text pieces super easy.  I also showed them my new bag in which to safely store my Stamparatus and all its accessories.  I just love it and it holds a lot!



Here's the bag for the Stamparatus.
In another post, I'll share how to use the Stamparatus to make your stamping of the little text pieces easier.  Also, I promised my class attendees last night that I'd post a link today for the magnetic card insert that I added to my Stamparatus to make it possible to stamp right in the corner of it.  I got it from StampNStorage.  They are the makers of all my ink pad holders and punch holders, framelits and dies boxes and magnetic cards, not to mention all my Stampin' Blends.  I really love their products.  Here's the link:
https://www.stampnstorage.com/magnet-pad-for-stamparatus-tm/

 --- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Dec. 3-31 / Double Class Chips and Rewards Tokens


--- Available to Customers Now / Stamparatus Bag
     Keep your Stamparatus protected and all your accessories for it organized.

--- Dec. 5 - Jan. 2 / Year-End Closeout / While Supplies Last


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...