Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Let's Make December Double the Fun!

Can you believe it's already December?  With work going on like crazy in my studio renovations, time is really flying by.  I hope to be back in my studio by Christmas, but that will actually mean that the real work for me is just beginning.  I'll need to clean everything - inside and out - from all the plaster dust before anything else can happen.  It's going to be really nice ... eventually.


So .......
I was thinking that I should do something to make December really fun.  Let's kick it up a notch.  This is what I've come up with for making December double the fun.
I'm giving out (for those qualifying) double class chips and double rewards tokens!
Yes, double!  That means that if you are an attendee at my December Scraps and Prayers class, you'll get 2 tokens instead of 1!  AND ... that means that if you place an order in December (through me) for $50. or more (before tax and shipping), instead of earning 1 token, you'll earn 2!  I think that will double our fun.



These are the Rewards Tokens I use for qualifying orders.

 These are the Class Chips I use for my class attendees.

 --- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Dec. 3-31 / Double Class Chips and Rewards Tokens


--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     ONLY 1 REMAINING SPOT.
     PAY TO REGISTER SOON.
Keep stamping and creating and you'll have some fun holiday cards, gifts and decor to add sparkle to your holidays, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...