Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Cash or Check ... or Card and Gift Card?

Oh yes I do!  I have another idea for you for making gift card / cash / or check holders.  There's room to add a card in the pocket, too.  These ideas have all been very popular on my blog, so I'm happy to give you yet another idea. 
As with the goodies bags in my last post, I kept them simple, so you'd have time to make multiples of them.  These were for my customers who ordered at my Holiday Open House Party and were slipped in with their orders when they picked them up.  It was just one more way I could spoil my loyal customers at Christmas time.  Want to see?  Take a look.





 --- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Dec. 1 / Christmas Shoppe / 9:00-Noon
     First United Methodist Church, Decatur IL

--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     ONLY 1 REMAINING SPOT.
     PAY TO REGISTER SOON.
Keep stamping and creating and you'll have some fun holiday cards, gifts and decor to add sparkle to your holidays, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...