Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Baker's Boxes AND Goodies Bags

When our family (with ALL our grandkids:) went to ride the Polar Express Train to the North Pole, we received several nice gifts.  I was still thinking about how I would get them home safely when they passed out special (very sparkly!) silver bags for us to carry everything home.  How nice!  I had used the same idea at my Holiday Open House Party and gave everyone a goodies bag.  They really needed it because, by the end of the party, they were taking home a favor box, a Baker's Box (with their chocolates!), all their Make and Takes, a receipt of their orders, a handout about my next classes, and possibly more:)  It was such a fun party.  I was glad I'd thought of a goodies bag for them.
I made all their favors and goodies bags coordinated, by using our Santa's Workshop DSP.  It's so cute and, unfortunately, all sold out already.  It was very popular.  Now that my Holiday Open House Party is over, I'm still making bags ... this time, they're for my daughter to use at our church's December 1 Christmas Shoppe.
--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Dec. 1 / Christmas Shoppe . 9:00-Noon
     First United Methodist Church, Decatur IL

--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     ONLY 2 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER SOON.

 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...