Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Old Olive Plaid Card

What a fun party we had Sunday!  I was so pleased that my guests spaced themselves out in such a way that I got to spend time with each one!  We partied until a little past our time ... and it was so much fun!  
I had an early doctor's appointment yesterday and then I kind of took the day off and enjoyed reading a book by Clint Harp, their go-to carpenter from the Fixer Upper.  I loved his book and highly recommend it.  It's so inspirational to hear him share how he did so much to follow his dream. 
Now, on to today's card.  I love plaid and I love Old Olive, so when I can enjoy them together ... I'm a happy camper.
Spoiler Alert:
We're going to have Old Olive Linen Thread in our upcoming Occasions catalog!  Yay!
I spent some extra time being sure to center the plaid design before I cut it.  It gives it a much more elegant look.
I love the look of this card, but there's more you could do with it.  If you just changed out the sentiment, I think you could turn it into a great birthday card, especially for a guy.  It's always good to have more ideas for masculine cards and plaid always works.
--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS: 

- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards
     ONLY 3 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER SOON.
 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO. 
Thanksgiving is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...