Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Playing with Tranquil Tide / Sending Christmas Wishes Card

Here's my second card I made while I was playing with Tranquil Tide.  I would have posted it sooner, but I've been busy packing up all manor of things and cleaning up drywall and who knows what all else, all due to our recent disaster.  There will be a lot of work going on in my studio in the near future, but it won't be creative fun.  We've sprung three mysterious leaks and it has created a MESS.  I can't say more about it because I don't have the words.  I am sick at heart.

I am determined not to cancel any classes or my Holiday Open House, so I've had to be creative about how to do it.  We'll be moving upstairs for a while.  We'll stamp at my dining room table and I'll set up a few little displays here and there.  I think I can make it work.  We think we have two of the leaks figured out but we still have a third one to determine.  Unfortunately, two of the leaks are in two opposite corners of one end of the room and the third one is at the complete opposite end of the room and yes, that's right in my studio area.  So... I'm closing up shop in my studio and taking enough things upstairs to be able to set up a mini studio, so I can still have a place to create.  I'm trying to make the best of it, but it's a real challenge.  My poor body aches from all the packing and extra stairs.

Let's move on to my card and think about something a lot more fun.


--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS: 
- Nov. 12 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Mixed Media Christmas Project
     REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.

--- Holiday Open House Party
     Nov. 18 / 2:00-5:00 / A 'no fee' event
     RSVP REQUIRED TO ATTEND

- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

--- Special Drawing for Customers 
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO.
If you haven't yet placed an order with me, you'd better get in on the fun!  You have until the end of November to qualify.  You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order.  Several of you have already earned having your name placed into the drawing more than one time.  Good luck!  Maybe you'll be a lucky winner!  Are you feeling lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...