Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

25 Cent Sale for Class/Event Attendees!

I'm having an incredible sale.  Everything, regardless of what the tag might say, is 25 cents.  Packets of cards are 25 cents.  Items for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and lots of stamping goodies are all 25 cents.  
Best of all, I'm selling a ton of 12 X 12" scrapbook albums --- for 25 cents each!  All attendees at my November and December classes and my November 18 Holiday Open House Party may shop and catch some incredible bargains.  I need everything to find a good home and give us more room to deal with the repairs in my studio.  You'll be helping me a lot by taking advantage of these great bargains.  Here's a sneak peek!

If it comes as a set (or packet), it's 25 cents for it all.
I didn't take a photo of all the albums but, trust me, they're here.  
I have red, navy and neutral albums.

Here's an added incentive for you:
Spend $5.00 and get a coupon for $5.00 off a class.  Spend $10.00 and get a coupon for $10.00 off a 
class.  The coupon will be valid for January-March, 2019.

--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Holiday Open House Party
     Nov. 18 / 2:00-5:00 / A 'no fee' event
     RSVP REQUIRED TO ATTEND

- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards / Class will be limited to 6.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

--- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO. 

Buster is my sales assistant for all this:)

1 comment:

  1. I am planni g on attending the Open House Party. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...