Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2018

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY TODAY!

My party is today and I'm excited to have everyone come for a while and have some fun.
These little Gable Boxes make darling Christmas houses for party favors.  They'd be great for 'wrapping' small gifts, too.
The little Take-Out Boxes are just large enough for a special coupon and little surprise gift tucked inside.  These are for my customers who place orders today of $35. or more, as a little thank you gift.
I made a bunch of each:)
I'm serving their main refreshments in Baker's Boxes today.  I will share a photo of those once I have the goodies inside and tie a cute ribbon around them.  I will also share later the cute little gift bags I made for everyone.  I thought it would be handy to have a little bag to take home all their Make and Takes and goodies today.   I coordinated all my 'gifts' for everyone with our Santa's Workshop DSP this year.  It's really cute.

--- UP NEXT:

--- Holiday Open House Party Today!
     Nov. 18 / 2:00-5:00 / A 'no fee' event.
     Visit with friends.
     Enjoy goodies and Make and Takes.
     Get ideas and inspirations for your own projects. 
     25 cent sale!
     Place orders and be entered into my drawing. 
     Possibly win one of my 4 door prizes!
    FUN!!!

- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards / Class will be limited to 6.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.
 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...