Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Fun Little Treats in Baker's Boxes

For part of my refreshments at my Holiday Open House Party, I had some chocolates out, ready to eat.  So they could take some home, too, I made everyone a gift box of chocolates, using our cute little Baker's Boxes that I'd decorated with our fun Santa's Workshop DSP.  Here they are.
These little elves are just so cute!
The treats were from a tin of Chocolate Lover's treats from one of my favorite Boy Scouts.  I always try to support all their efforts.  So far, I have 2 loyal and hardworking Boy Scouts and a cute little Brownie.  I'm sure Joey will want to join in on the fun, too, when he's old enough.
 --- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Nov. 23 - 28 / Last Sale Day!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS.


--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     ONLY 2 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER SOON.

 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...