Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Cherry Cobbler Decorated Christmas Tin

As I mentioned in a previous post, I love tins and I loved making the Sincerely Santa Project Kit tags.  It makes so many!  I used a few of them to decorate other Christmas items.  Are you wondering what I have inside?  I have a bunch of Christmas cards I made using our Timeless Tidings Card Kit.  The cards have a lot of Cherry Cobbler in them, so I thought this tin would be perfect.  By the way, the current SU Inventory shows an excess of these tins so, once you read some of my ideas below for using them, you might want to stock up on a few.  They're really nice.
This would make a great Christmas gift for a special someone.  They can enjoy using the cards and then save the tin for next Christmas ... or remove the tag and use the tin year-round.  Another idea:  Keep the tin for yourself and use it for all your lists, address labels, etc. for sending out your Christmas cards each year.  It's a keeper:)
Even more ideas ---  
- Use it as gift packaging for odd-sized gifts.
- Fill it with bath spa type gifts.
- Fill it with cookies.  Yum!!!
- Fill it with get-well type gifts for someone recovering from an illness or surgery.
- Use it for storage in your stamping area.
- Use it to organize and store your ready-to-send cards for various occasions.

Send me a comment if you'd like to share your own ideas for using this or other tins.  I'd love to hear from you.
--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Nov. 23 - 28 / 6 DAYS OF SALES!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS.

--- Nov. 27 / Giving Tuesday
                    Share your blessings.
--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     ONLY 3 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER SOON.

 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...