Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sincerely Santa Project Kit Projects, Part 1

It's no secret that I love tins.  Stampin' Up! has come out with 2 new ones for Christmas that I really like.  After making my tags, I used a couple of them to decorate my cute tin.  This would make a great gift!
Gift ideas for your tin:
- Complete the tags, place them all in our decorated tin and give to a special someone.
- Leave the kit 'as is' and give it as a gift to a special crafting friend.
- Complete the tags, use them to wrap your own gifts, then use the empty tin as a gift container.  
- It could hold a hard to wrap item or some goodies.  This would be nice for mailing, too.
In a future post, I'll share my other decorated tin.  After decorating my tins and creating the projects you'll see in my next post, I still had all these tags left.  Aren't they cute.
If you're wondering, it didn't take long to make them all either.  The trick is to get all your pieces sorted first.  Once I'd done that, I actually worked on my lap board while watching TV and completed them all in a night or two.  It was fun!  Be sure to come back for Part 2 of my projects.

--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Holiday Open House Party
     Nov. 18 / 2:00-5:00 / A 'no fee' event
     RSVP REQUIRED TO ATTEND
A lot of these items already went to a new home after our Scraps and Prayers class.  I put out a few new items, as well.  So, be sure to check out my little 25 cent sale while you're at my Holiday Open House Party.
I'm now setting up the longer table with favors and yummy goodies for you.  We'll do our Make and Takes at the kitchen island, so we don't have to worry about the hardwood floor in the dining room.  We can then use the kitchen and dining tables for chatting, placing orders, and perhaps enjoying a little goodie or two.  If you need a Holiday or Annual Catalog, be sure to ask.  I have plenty.  It's almost time to party!!!  We're going to have fun!

- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards from our Timeless Tidings Kit
     ONLY 3 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER EARLY TO HOLD YOUR SPOT.
 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...