Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Stylish Christmas Card 2 Ways

The first card I made with this design is shown in the second photo here.  I wanted to keep it simple and let the gorgeous embossed flourish image be the star.  I liked it ... a lot ... but I kept thinking it needed something more.  I decided to stamp and then fussy cut the poinsettia image and see what it looked like on my card.  I tried it and I loved it.  With the gold foil edged card and envelope, this makes for a very elegant Christmas card.


--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Nov. 23 - 28 / Only 2 Remaining Sale Days!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS.

--- Nov. 27 / Giving Tuesday / TODAY!
                    Share your blessings.
--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     ONLY 3 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER SOON.

 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...