Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

Sincerely Santa Project Kit Projects, Part 2

Are you ready for my Part 2?  Here we go!
I took some of my tags and made cards!  They're all in Cherry Cobbler or Garden Green.
I used our new Tufted embossing folder (TIEF).  I think it's so pretty and really adds a lot to your cards!


OK, confession time.  Do you see my silly mistake on the card below?   I accidentally attached the doily on the right with the vanilla side up, instead of the white side.  Oops!  I can fix it.  Stuff happens:)
After making all these cards + a couple of other projects I'll share with you soon, I still had all these tags left.  I just love them.  Be sure to come back for my next project.

--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Holiday Open House Party
     Nov. 18 / 2:00-5:00 / A 'no fee' event
     RSVP REQUIRED TO ATTEND


- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers
    5:39-7:30 / $15.00    
     Beautiful Christmas Cards from our Timeless Tidings Kit
     ONLY 3 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER EARLY TO HOLD YOUR SPOT.
 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...