Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Winter Woods / Snowflake Showcase Canvas

Here's the canvas project we'll be making at our Scraps and Prayers class this week.  This was a really fun one to create.  I used some of my favorite DSP.
I cut the 3rd tree a little shorter, for added interest.  I used Pool Party ink to sponge around the edges of the canvas, to give a little more of a finished look.
I prepped the canvas with Gesso before I started, including the edges, and then applied another top coat over the top of the DSP.  (I used clear Gesso to attach the DSP to the canvas.)  The Gesso helps the ink and the DSP to adhere better to the canvas.
--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS: 
- Nov. 12 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Mixed Media Christmas Project
     REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.

--- Holiday Open House Party
     Nov. 18 / 2:00-5:00 / A 'no fee' event
     RSVP REQUIRED TO ATTEND

- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards / Class will be limited to 6.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

--- Special Drawing for Customers 
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO.
If you haven't yet placed an order with me, you'd better get in on the fun!  You have until the end of November to qualify.  You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order.  Several of you have already earned having your name placed into the drawing more than one time.  Good luck!  Maybe you'll be a lucky winner!  Are you feeling lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...