Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! / ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA!

This is the post I had planned for you for yesterday, Thanksgiving, but technology stepped in and made me wait.  That's ok because I'm sure you were as busy as we were.

What a great and blessed day!  We had a house full of family and friends.  It was great fun having all the grandbabies here and seeing how, once again, all the cousins enjoy each other's company.  My son cooked a fabulous dinner, I slipped and ate dessert ... a lot of dessert, but it was just fabulous.  I'm so close to goal, it was probably a bad idea, but I just needed to enjoy a bit and I'm back on the straight and narrow today.  I was busy trying to keep up with the dishes as my son cooked, but he actually stayed and did more ... a lot more ... after we ate.  
Our final joy of the day was a concert by 2 of our grandchildren.  Olive Jane shared what she'd learned with her piano lessons (She just started this last summer.) and Aaron shared some Christmas tunes on his clarinet.  He just started a year and a half ago and he does amazingly well.  I know their great-grandma was quite impressed, as she used to play both instruments.

Let us continue to thank God for all our many blessings, pray for those not able to be with us, and pray for our military who are far from home.  God's blessings on you and your family each and every day.
NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Nov. 23 - 28 / 6 DAYS OF SALES!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS.

--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards / ONLY 3 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.
 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO. 
 Thanksgiving was here ... and it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...