Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Frosted Floral / Glitter Snow Canvas

What an absolutely wonderful class we had last night at our Scraps and Prayers.  That group is such a joy in my life.  My 25 cent sale was a big hit and a big success.  What a fun way to share with others and give your unused items a good home.  Our art canvas project was a huge success, as well and not even too messy.  Everyone did a great job.

Here is another 8 X 8" artist canvas I've worked on lately.  This one was made with some tree dies that I've had for so long, I don't remember where I even got them, but I love them.  Have I mentioned how much I love our Frosted Floral Specialty DSP?  It's soooooo pretty!
I had attached my trees before I decided to add the glitter snow, so I think they threw off my snow placement a bit, but I went ahead with it, just for the experience of creating it.  However, snow does blow into different heights of drifts, so maybe it could really look like this.  You think?  I decided to make my snow really sparkly so, before it dried, I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter over it.  It sticks instantly and doesn't come off.  Gorgeous!
You can barely see it (intentional) but I have Mint Macaron trees slightly offset and attached behind the white glimmer paper trees, to add more depth and a hint of color.
Now, I'm off to continue with my Holiday Open House Party prep.  There's a storm of creating going on in my studio right now.  I'm not letting our leak disaster slow me down and I refuse to stop creating.  I just can't.  Fun times!

--- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Holiday Open House Party
     Nov. 18 / 2:00-5:00 / A 'no fee' event
     RSVP REQUIRED TO ATTEND
Make and Take Sneak Peek:
- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards / Class will be limited to 6.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.
 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...