Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Pillow Box Prizes and Our Winners!

I've been so busy trying to make sure I have everything I need upstairs to stamp and create (before they start work in my studio) that I realized I hadn't yet announced the door prize winners from my Holiday Open House Party.  And ... I'd like to just say again how much fun it was having everyone here.  Everyone realized and appreciated how much extra care I'd taken to really have some special gifts and projects ready.  They certainly made it worth all the time and effort I'd put into it.  I do love to spoil my customers!
So, without further ado, I'd like to announce our FOUR LUCKY WINNERS.  Drum roll, please ...
Elaine B.
Linda B.
Linda M.
Dana B.
Congrats, ladies!  Your prizes will be in with your orders (which, by the way, are traveling here as we speak:)

Here are the pillow boxes I made for them.
There's a little surprise inside, along with a coupon:)
NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Today, Nov. 24
               SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY
Your support is what keeps us going!

--- Nov. 23 - 28 / 6 DAYS OF SALES!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS.

--- Nov. 27 / Giving Tuesday
                    Share your blessings.
--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     ONLY 3 REMAINING SPOTS.
     PAY TO REGISTER SOON.

 --- Special Drawing for Customers
You have until the end of November to qualify. 
You'll get your name in the drawing once for EACH order ... Now through Nov. 30.   
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO. 
Time to seriously think Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...