Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

2020 Prayer Journal

I was interested in making a Prayer Journal this year and Rhonda Wade (Creating for Christ) was offering kits.  I decided to order the basics and create my own version.  I love how it turned out.  I'm using it to write favorite Scriptures, prayers, and helpful quotes, etc., to guide my prayer and meditation times.
These gorgeous papers are only 6 X 6" in size.  I lengthened the look of mine by adding an additional piece at the bottom of the journal cover and covering the 'joint' with a piece of ribbon.  Blackberry Bliss --- so yummy!!!
This is the inside of the front cover.  I added an additional layer of CS to make the cover stronger.
I added a favorite quote inside the back cover.  I used an additional layer of CS here also, to strengthen the back cover.
I love, love, love this!

UPCOMING CLASSES / EVENTS …

COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE:
AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 4 - MARCH 31.

FEBRUARY ORDERING INCENTIVES:
ORDER THROUGH ME ANY TIME DURING FEBRUARY AND EARN DOUBLE TOKENS FROM ME.  
EACH $50. YOU ORDER THROUGH ME EARNS YOU A DOUBLE TOKEN ... AND A FREE PRODUCT FROM STAMPIN' UP!

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
February 10 / REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED.
We’ll be making some fun cards at this class.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
February 18 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
March 9 / Pay to register by March 2. / 6 Remaining spots.
We'll be making some great cards, including a really pretty birthday card.
PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
March 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

MORE CLASSES AND EVENTS - - - TBA
That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...