Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

Paper Pumpkin I'll Be Yours: Rococo Rose Card

I've been MIA for a few days.  That's because we went on a bus trip to St. Louis to see RiverDance at the Fox Theater (fabulous!!!) and I did way too many steps and hurt my bad knee.  I've had to keep it elevated all week.  Ugh!  I'm still glad we got to go on the trip and see the show.  It was just wonderful.  The lunch had an Irish theme to it.  If that's the beef brisket and potato dish they eat in Ireland,  I may just have to move there:)

So ... back to stamping ... 

A BLOG PROBLEM:
I don't know why, but my side gadgets have disappeared.  Hand with me while I try to figure it out.  I always list my next classes at the end of each post, so you'll know what's going on.

TODAY'S SHARE:  

Here's a pretty card, in the pink range - but not 'in your face' pink.  
I am enjoying this new color.  It's Rococo Rose.  This card does not have to wait until next Valentine's Day.  You can use it any time.  Hearts are timeless.
The hearts, sequins and stamps are from our Paper Pumpkin kit.  The embossing folder is from Sale-A-Bration.  This one looks neat on both sides of the embossing:)
I popped the embossed layer up on dimensionals.  It really bumps up the 'wow' factor on the card, I think.
Love it!

UPCOMING CLASSES / EVENTS …

COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE:
AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 4 - MARCH 31.

FEBRUARY ORDERING INCENTIVES:
ORDER THROUGH ME ANY TIME DURING FEBRUARY AND EARN DOUBLE TOKENS FROM ME.  
EACH $50. YOU ORDER THROUGH ME EARNS YOU A DOUBLE TOKEN ... AND A FREE PRODUCT FROM STAMPIN' UP!

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
March 9 / Pay to register by March 2. / 6 Remaining spots.
We'll be making some great cards, including a really pretty birthday card.
PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
March 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.


MORE CLASSES AND EVENTS - - - TBA
That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...