Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Paper Pumpkin I'll Be Yours Bookmark

Do you need a quick bookmark - to use right now?  I have you covered.  This one starts out as a snipped corner from an envelope.  Since I was working with the 'I'll be Yours' kit from Paper Pumpkin, I used one of the tiny envelopes.  I cut the envelope corner to be a 2 1/4" square.  You can go a little larger, or even a tiny bit smaller.  Once you have your corner, you can decorate it any way you'd like.  It's a fun little project.
Looking at the photo above, the 2 top sides are on folds and the 2 bottom sides are open - to slip over the page you want to mark.
No more losing your place in your book.
Make it double-sided, so it looks good from both sides.  The 2 hearts are glued together, encasing the corner of the bookmark.
I'm working on another bookmark now that I'll finish and share soon.  It involves DSP, butterflies and Brusho.  Fun!
FEBRUARY ORDERING INCENTIVES:
ORDER THROUGH ME ANY TIME DURING FEBRUARY AND EARN DOUBLE TOKENS FROM ME.  
EACH $50. YOU ORDER THROUGH ME EARNS YOU A DOUBLE TOKEN ... AND A FREE PRODUCT FROM STAMPIN' UP!

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
February 18 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
March 9 / Pay to register by March 2. / 6 Remaining spots.
We'll be making some great cards, including a really pretty birthday card.
PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
March 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

MORE CLASSES AND EVENTS - - - TBA
That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...