Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Copper Tin with Poppies

I decided that we needed one 3-D project to go with all our card projects for my February Scraps and Prayers class.  I love the look of the poppies on the copper!  I chose Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade for my color story.  What a wonderful trio of colors.
I am thrilled that I actually got the Shimmer Paint Spritz to show up in my photo!  It's all but impossible to show the beauty of the shimmer in a photo.  It's still even more beautiful in real life.
To get to the contents inside, just untie the ribbon or slide it off the back of the tin.  You can fill it with 3 X 3" cards, little treats, or a small present.  You are limited only by your imagination.
UPCOMING CLASSES / EVENTS …

COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE:
AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 4 - MARCH 31.

FEBRUARY ORDERING INCENTIVES:
ORDER THROUGH ME ANY TIME DURING FEBRUARY AND EARN DOUBLE TOKENS FROM ME.  
EACH $50. YOU ORDER THROUGH ME EARNS YOU A DOUBLE TOKEN ... AND A FREE PRODUCT FROM STAMPIN' UP!

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
February 10 / REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED.
We’ll be making some fun cards at this class.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
February 18 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
March 9 / Pay to register by March 2. / 6 Remaining spots.
We'll be making some great cards, including a really pretty birthday card.
PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
March 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

MORE CLASSES AND EVENTS - - - TBA
That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...