Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

UPDATES TO MY STUDIO, PART FIVE

I'm really excited about sharing today's post because I just finished painting all these new goodies.  The far left storage 'cubbies' are from Stampin' Up!  The painted ones are all from Stamp N Storage.  I use the first painted unit to store Stampin' Spots (15 fit perfectly in each Taylored Expressions box.) + daubers, and the unit with the round tins (Stampin' Up!) stores odds and ends of embellishments.  This unit was designed to hold another company's punches, but the measurements work great for my tins.  I had to get one more ink pad unit, to store a variety of ink pads and then the caddy is useful for storing lots of little tools.  I spray painted the caddy after I put it together.  The Washi Tape holder is something I've had for a while (I don't remember the source.) but I recently painted it. to coordinated with all my other storage units.






I'll be back soon with more design inspiration, so you come on back, too. 

NEED A CATALOG?  I HAVE PLENTY HERE. CONTACT ME TO PICK ONE UP.

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...