Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

UPDATES TO MY STUDIO, PART THREE

Today, I'd like to share a closer look at the back bar area of my studio, complete with some detailed close-ups.  I store my Stampin' Blends, ink pads, a few useful tools, and punches here, along with a few of my decor projects on display for inspiration.  I like to incorporate useful items as well as pretty objects that bring me joy, such as an old crock of my grandmother's, a handmade pottery bowl from a beach vacation, and old jars that were my daddy's.  (I use those for my vintage buttons.) Yes, this is my happy place.  It is ever changing and always a joy.  






I'll be back soon with more design inspiration, so you come on back, too. 

NEED A CATALOG?  I HAVE PLENTY HERE. CONTACT ME TO PICK ONE UP.

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...