Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Blending Brushes - My New Best Friends

If you haven't tried our new Blending Brushes ... well, you just really must try them. 

I used to try so hard to get a good, smooth background using one of our sponges and I had minimal success.  I felt like I might have been sponging impaired:)  These new brushes are amazing!

Here's one of the cards we'll be making at my next class.  We'll use a die to create a mask, create a beautiful blended background and then add some magical finishing touches.


About my card:
I cut down the front of one of our Hand-Penned Memories and More (Cards and Envelopes) to use for the top layer of my card.  I used the part I trimmed off for the inside of my card.  I used the back of the card to cut the oval die cut piece.  Therefore, no waste at all and a totally different look for the card.  Love it!  The photo doesn't really do it justice because, as you probably know by now, Wink of Stella and/or Shimmer Mist do not show up in photographs.  I used the negative piece from the oval die cut to mask off all but the  actual oval and then spritzed it with my Champaign Shimmer Mist.  I love this and will never quit using it.  We don't carry it any more but you can get it on Amazon.  It's just too pretty to give up using it.

NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES:
AUG. 9    /   PAY TO REGISTER BY AUG. 2.  (Beautiful cards.)
SEPT. 13 /   PAY TO REGISTER BY SEPT. 6 
OCT. 11   /   PAY TO REGISTER BY OCT. 4.  (Fall and Christmas cards.)
NOV. 8    /   PAY TO REGISTER BY NOV. 1.   (Fall and Christmas cards.)
DEC. 13  /   PAY TO REGISTER BY DEC. 6.   (All Christmas!!!) 

FUTURE CLASSES ADDED WILL BE LISTED HERE.

Come back soon for more creative inspiration!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...