Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

LAST DAY OF JULY / ONE LAST CHRISTMAS IN JULY POST

I don't know how it got to be the last day of July already, but I have one last Christmas in July post to share with you before we say hello to August.  These were all my 'blues' for my displays in my vintage cabinet last year.  I used Gesso to attach DSP to art canvases to create my backdrop.  I love how these turned out.  Blue is my favorite color.  After seeing the new DSP coming out in a few days, I think this year's displays for this cabinet will be lots of silvers, grays and blues.  I can't wait to get started on it.


DON'T FORGET:  We're having our big annual summer garage sale!


July 31

     8:00 AM - NOON

August 6

     8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

August 7

     8:00 AM - NOON 


JULY 25 - AUGUST 31 PROMOTION (while supplies last):


Place an order ($50.00 +) through me and receive a very special collection of samples.


  • Samples of all the embossing folders from the Holiday Mini Catalog. (p.74)
  • Samples of all the specialty papers from the Annual Catalog. (p. 135)
  • Samples of all the specialty papers from the Holiday Mini Catalog. (p.75)


These will be large enough (4 X 5 1/2”) to use in your card making.

OR

Punch a hole in one corner and hold them together with a notebook ring.


LIMITED SUPPLIES / LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY.






NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES:


AUG. 9 / Pay to register by Aug. 2.  Beautiful cards.

SEPT. 13         / Pay to register by Sept. 6.

OCT. 11 / Pay to register by Oct. 4.  Seasonal cards.

NOV. 8 / Pay to register by Nov. 1.  Seasonal cards.

DEC. 13 / Pay to register by Dec. 6.  All Christmas!


FUTURE CLASSES ADDED WILL BE LISTED HERE. 

Come back soon for more creative inspiration!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...