Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

EXCITING TIMES ARE IN STORE FOR OUR FUTURE!

I know you may be overwhelmed by all the recent changes with SU and all, but stay with me and I'll help you through it all.  First up --- On August 3, a new Sale-A-Bration will begin.  That means for products you order from the regular catalogs, you can qualify for free Sale-A-Bration products.  As if that's not enough, you can soon order from our Holiday Mini Catalog.  If you don't have current catalogs, please contact me to stop by and get yours.  They're free for all my customers!  But wait!  There's more!  We'll be having a Part 2 soon for our Sale-A-Bration.  I'll keep you up to date on all the info you'll need to know. 

Sale-A-Bration Part 2 is coming!

Well this is really exciting. We are getting a 2nd wave of Sale a Bration this year!

In the past, this has been an annual promotion for 3 months at the start of the year, but we have changed it up a bit.

We had a 2 month promotion in January and February, and we have a 2nd wave for August and September!

All the same great perks – free products when you shop, free stamps when you place a larger order, amazing joining offer – but this time, they’re seasonally perfect for Winter and pair perfectly with the new catalogue that launches at the same time.

I will have more specific details as we get a bit closer to the time.  I just wanted to give you a heads up now.  So ... get ready for lots of fun and excitement.

And check out the close-up on this gorgeous free paper. It’s a WOW!

Check back with me soon.  I'll be sharing some 'Christmas in July' projects.  I really hope to get going on all my Christmas cards and projects earlier this year than in the past.  Wish me luck!

NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES:
AUG. 9    /   PAY TO REGISTER BY AUG. 2.  (Beautiful cards.)
SEPT. 13 /   PAY TO REGISTER BY SEPT. 6 
OCT. 11   /   PAY TO REGISTER BY OCT. 4.  (Fall and Christmas cards.)
NOV. 8    /   PAY TO REGISTER BY NOV. 1.   (Fall and Christmas cards.)
DEC. 13  /   PAY TO REGISTER BY DEC. 6.   (All Christmas!!!) 

FUTURE CLASSES ADDED WILL BE LISTED HERE.

Come back soon for more creative inspiration!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...