Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

As we head into the last week in July, I thought I'd do a few posts of Christmas projects and displays from last year.  I never got to share these then, so it will be all new for everyone.  Quite a few of the products you will see have actually carried over to this year and are still available.  Enjoy!








I have to share my Stampin' Up! bear with you.  He is always on display in my studio and is very special to me.  We got him at Convention several years ago and he's been with me ever since.  I love his little stamping apron.  His name is Bob.

JULY 25 - AUGUST 31 PROMOTION (while supplies last):


Place an order ($50.00 +) through me and receive a very special collection of samples.


  • Samples of all the embossing folders from the Holiday Mini Catalog. (p.74)
  • Samples of all the specialty papers from the Annual Catalog. (p. 135)
  • Samples of all the specialty papers from the Holiday Mini Catalog. (p.75)


These will be large enough (4 X 5 1/2”) to use in your card making.

OR

Punch a hole in one corner and hold them together with a notebook ring.


LIMITED SUPPLIES / LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY.


NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES:


AUG. 9 / Pay to register by Aug. 2.  Beautiful cards.

SEPT. 13         / Pay to register by Sept. 6.

OCT. 11 / Pay to register by Oct. 4.  Seasonal cards.

NOV. 8 / Pay to register by Nov. 1.  Seasonal cards.

DEC. 13 / Pay to register by Dec. 6.  All Christmas!


FUTURE CLASSES ADDED WILL BE LISTED HERE. 

Come back soon for more creative inspiration!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...