Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Real Red

This was a really fun card to make. The Creative Combination from the Color Coach is:
Real Red
Bashful Blue
Crumb Cake
The stamp set is 'Hello Blossoms' and is coming out in May in the new Summer Mini. I colored the image, using our markers and then made a second set of the 'hello' letters. I colored a little extra around each circle, so I could punch them out with a tiny flower punch. I added dimension by attaching them with 3 mini glue dots behind each one.


The Color Coach Getting Started Combination is:
Real Red
Early Espresso
Pumpkin Pie
This was another fun card to make, using the 'Bold Blossoms' stamp set. I have good news about this set (from the current mini). It will be carried over into the summer mini because it coordinates with the 'Hello Blossoms' stamp that I used in my previous card! I used the 2 tags die to add a layer behind the stamped flower image. The sentiment is stamped and punched out with the Decorative Label punch and tucked in a little behind the tag (which is on dimensionals). The butterfly is cut out and attached with a dimensional. After adding a couple rhinestones for bling, I added Dazzling Diamonds to the butterfly wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...