Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Surprising Day!

I started out my day feeling so happy to be over this awful flu bug!  It hit hard and left fast -- yay!  I was trying to get caught up on a few things and planning for my daughter and 2 grandsons coming for a visit tomorrow.  In the midst of it all, I got a call from my son saying he was on the way to the hospital.  Due to some complications, they did a C-section on my DIL and our sweet grandbaby is here!  We weren't expecting her until May (around the 12th) but I don't think she could stand the wait any better than we could.  Here is our sweet Olive Jane.  She is so precious.  We love her to pieces!

Isn't that hat the cutest thing?  She is already in my heart and we feel so thankful that baby and mom are doing well.  We feel so blessed.  My son says he's still trying to adjust to it all.  He will be a great daddy!
Stats:
4-27-11 / 4:16 PM
5 lbs, 15 oz. / 18 1/4" long / loads of gorgeous dark brown hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...