Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rich Razzleberry

The Color Coach Creative Combination is:
Rich Razzleberry
Old Olive
Pumpkin Pie
I thought these little monsters would look great in these colors.  They make me smile.  I used the 'Make a Monster' and 'Greetings, Earthling!' stamp sets.  I added a stamped assortment of eyeballs for the background.  I put them all onto 1 acrylic block and stamped them all at once.  I crimped the Old Olive strip behind my monster friends, added pumpkin pie ribbon and, for the finishing touch, googlie eyes.

Here's another cute little card using the same colors.  We made this at my Team Meeting.  The size is a 4" square.  This idea came straight from our Stampin' Success monthly magazine -- just one of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Contact me if you'd like more information about joining my team.


The Color Coach Getting Started Combination is:
Rich Razzleberry
Pretty in Pink
Early Espresso
I used the stamp set 'Fast & Fabulous' and stamped a flower background onto the card base.  I stamped it with VersaMark ink and embossed it with Iridescent Ice EP.  I stamped the main image in Early Espresso and then used inks (Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry & Pear Pizzazz) to color in the image by stroking a blender pen directly onto the ink pad to pick up the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...