Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Basic Gray

I love this shade of gray and it's super easy to use it with most any color combo.
Creative Combination:
Basic Gray
Melon Mambo
Old Olive
For this cute little card, I used the 'Tiny Teacup' stamp, along with the new postage punch.  Love it!  A nice thing about having our stamps come unmounted is that you have the option of HOW to mount your stamp.  For the 'Tiny Teacup' I decided to mount the "hello" separately from the little teacup, so I could use the 2 stamps independently.


Sweet Set:
Basic Gray
Real Red
Pumpkin Pie
For this card, I pulled out another of my super favorite stamp sets -- 'Bugs & Kisses.'  This set will be retiring as of June 30, so if you like it, you should order it very soon.  I started with a 1" circle punch and then used the next 2 larger sized circle punches and mounted the bugs onto the circles.  I colored all the bugs with markers, to give a brighter & more intense color.  After cutting them all out, I used dimensionals to attach them to the circles.


Dynamic Duo:
Basic Gray
Basic Black
This color combo makes for an elegant card.  The stamp set is 'Artistic Etchings' and the embossing folder is Vintage Wallpaper.  I love the added touch of the little ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...