Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

River Rock

After using the Color Coach as a guide, I have new-found appreciation for River Rock.  Also, I used it a lot with the Paisley Petals DSP and have grown to LOVE the Not Quite Navy/River Rock combo.  Here is an easel card I did with this combo.  You can see what I mean about how these colors compliment each other.

For today's post ---
Creative Combination:
River Rock
Cherry Cobbler
Marina Mist
How could you NOT like a card when it has Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist involved with it?  I wouldn't have tried it with River Rock if I hadn't seen it on the Color Coach.  I used 'Friends Never Fade' for my card and added some of the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler seam binding.


Sweet Set:
River Rock
Not Quite Navy
Tangerine Tango
By adding the tangerine, it really brightens up the card.  I used the stamp set 'Charming' to create this cute little card.  The images on the Tangerine Tango are all embossed.


Dynamic Duo:
River Rock
Always Artichoke
These colors compliment each other as well as Early Espresso and Soft Suede.  This was a simple card to put together and really works because of the color combo.  I embossed the images on the Always Artichoke.  The stamp set is 'Fabulous Florets.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...