Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sahara Sand

Sahara Sand --- endless possibilities for color combinations!
Creative Combination:
Sahara Sand
Bravo Burgundy
Pink Pirouette
This is a pretty color combo.  I used the stamp set 'Vintage Vogue' and embossed and layered lots of flowers.  I like the added touch of the brads.


Sweet Set:
Sahara Sand
Pacific Point
Cajun Craze
Here is another pretty color combo.  I used 'Happiness Shared' and embossed the main image directly onto the Pacific Point CS.  I added a few leaves (stamped in VersaMark) and some texture (with the Color Spritzer Tool) to the card base background layer.  I finished it off with a bit of our crochet trim, which really goes nicely with the Sahara Sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...