Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Convention 2012: Friends

Part of the fun of attending Convention is seeing friends who share your passion for all things Stampin' Up!  This year was no exception.  I ran into many fellow demonstrators that I am proud to know.  Here are a few:
Seeing Shelli each year is always a highlight of our Convention experience.  I can't think of a sweeter and more caring (and talented) person that I know.  It is truly an honor to know her.

... with Shelli (and Jenn, my daughter) ...


...Jenn and I with Holly Lindford.  She taught our MDS class, sang a duet with Bonnie (next photo) and is just an awesome person.

...with Bonnie Thurber, a delightful, sincere and wonderful human being, not to mention an awesomely (Is that a word?) talented singer and stamper.

...Jenn with Shannon West, one of our BFF Stampin' Up! people.  I just missed getting in the photo with her, but did get to talk to her later, catch up a bit and enjoy a big hug.

...Jenn and I with Dawn Griffith.  She did an awesome stamping presentation at one of our classes this year and is well-known for her blog video tutorials.


me, with Dawn Olchefsky.  She is a super talented lady and shares awesome things on her blog.  ("How did she DO that?)

...Jenn and I with Ann Clemmer.  Her Stamper Dog blog is a hoot and we always run into her numerous times at any event.  She is so much fun!  We first met her in Nashville.  We were lost and looking for our hotel room and she was looking for a Coke machine.  We had a Coke machine right outside our room and so she helped us find our room, and thus her Coke.  We were friends by the time we got there.  She's that kind of person.  We invited her in for wine and a chat and we had an impromptu little party.  Whenever I give her a card, she posts it on her blog:)

...with Mary Fish, a super sweet lady who is also super talented.  There are a lot of talented people out there!!!  We've emailed back and forth for several years now.  I love her '1 Minute to Wow' video tutorials.

...Jenn and I with Patty Bennett.  I just love her!  She is so sweet and so talented and always shares a wonderful card with me.

...Jenn and I with Kim VanDiepen, yet another super talented and wonderful person.  Stampers are the best!!!  I've tried to post a link to each of their blogs, if you'd like to take a peek at their work.

I was so thrilled to be able to walk the stage again for my 20K in sales.  I didn't realize until it came time to do so that I'd get to do it again with my friend, Sue Scheets.  She and I talk each week and enjoy sharing stamping ideas together.  Jenn and I just love her!

Here are all 3 of us together.
...me, with my 20K pin.

Here's our group at our dinner on our last night in Utah.  The restaurant is called The Roof and you have gorgeous views from all the windows.

...and some fun shots of Jenn and I together.  We have gone to Convention together for 5 years now and it is a really special time for us. 





I had to throw in this photo of Jenn.  This is a really good shot...and to think I took it!


So, there are the last of my photos from Convention.  I hope you've enjoyed them.  My next post will be a Scrapbook in a Box tutorial.  Be sure to come back and check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...