Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Holiday Catalog Cover Ornament

How would you like to take a free class with me?  I just finished making the gorgeous ornament on the cover of our Holiday Catalog and I love it!  It was so much fun to make.  It did take me a while, because I had to figure it out by myself.  If you would like to take a free class and make it, I've done all the hard work ahead of time for you.  We will make 2 versions of the ornament, time permitting.

Here are 2 shots of my first ornament.  I plan to make a lot more.



Contact me for details about the supplies you will need to purchase ahead of time.  I will be providing a lot of goodies to help you complete your project.  I will also have a tutorial sheet for you to take home with you, so you can make more to decorate your home and for gifts.  This sheet will be available for class attendees only.  Class size will be limited, so sign up soon.

I hope you'll join us for a fun class.  You'll be taking home a couple of masterpiece ornaments that you can enjoy for many more holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...