Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Super Great News!

Before I continue with the rest of my sharing from Convention, let's pause to see what's new for August with Stampin' Up!  What's new?  Lots!!!

Today is the beginning of THREE great promotions:
  • The new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog goes live today.
  • The new Stampin' Up! promotions starts today -- sign up to join us and earn a super cute Halloween kit, in addition to your Starter Kit.
  • My Digital Studio 2 goes live today, along with printing discounts for August printing orders.  


  

Wow!  Be sure to check them out, because these are all amazing!

...and... don't forget to check out my schedule for August classes.  Besides the usual super stamping fun, be sure to sign up for the August 24 Fun Friday Projects Class.  It will be in a holiday party format, as I showcase the new Holiday Catalog.  Get a sneak peek at new products and how to use them, enjoy some treats and fellowship with friends and make some super cute projects!!!

Also, be sure to sign up for the My Digital Studio class, August 18.  My daughter, Jenn, and I will be introducing you to the My Digital Studio 2.  We'll have more details very soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...