Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reason to Smile Layout / Chosen for 'My Crafty Picks'

I'm honored to be featured again on 'My Crafty Picks' by Tiffany.  This card was my favorite of all the ones I made with the Reason to Smile stamp set so far.
Here's the layout I made that was inspired by this card.


I used a square punch to punch out parts of the flower images.

Here's a close-up to show the piece I cut using our new window framelits.  I used the paper piercing templates to pierce around the edges.  It's a quick and super easy way to add some texture and detail to your project.



...and here's the card again.  It's made with soft suede, summer starfruit and midnight muse.

Here's another version I made of the card, to fit a note card set.

Even though this stamp set is no longer available, you can easily adapt the same design and use a different image.  Now go and stamp something and don't forget about my Friday 3-4-5 class coming up this Friday.  I have some great new designs ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...