Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

500!!!

Wow!  I cannot believe it, but this is actually post number 500 for me!  I enjoy sharing my work with you so much.  I'd like to do something to celebrate my '500' today, so here it is!  I want to work in fives, so how about this...
  • For every $5.00 you order from me --- online from my website or directly from me in person --- I will put your name into a drawing for a free stamp set.  It is our Moving Forward (W) stamp set to help support the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  For every Moving Forward stamp set that is sold, Stampin' Up! donates $3.00 to this important charity --- to help support families with children who have serious illnesses. 
  • To keep with my 'fives' theme (I didn't think you'd go for ordering $500. from me:), I will give you until Sept. 25 to participate in this little drawing.
  • Also, if you leave a comment of five words or more, I will add your name to the drawing. 
  • If you sign up as a new follower, I will put your name into the drawing five times!!!

Here are 3 cards I made using this set.  I think it's my favorite of all our Ronald McDonald stamp sets yet!  Notice the little 'sprigs' of ribbon on the cards.  Don't forget that, for every $40. you order right now, you also get a free spool of ribbon from Stampin' Up!  It's their Back to Spool promotion.
So... sound like fun?  Come on and show me that you appreciate my sharing of ideas with you.  I love hearing your comments, gaining new followers and sharing new ideas and inspiration with you.  In the world of blogging, I am still a baby, but I am growing and I love being here.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...